We have limited capacity to accept new patients.
Dr Carrie Davenport is accepting patients 17yrs and under - initial appointments can be made online.
Dr Michael Potter is accepting previous patients only. Please phone to book initial appointment.
Bulk billing is available for current patients who are 17 years and under or hold a pension, HCC or DVA gold card (some procedures will attract a fee, these fees will be discussed with you beforehand).
Initial consult and visitors will be billed a private fee regardless of concession status.
Patients 18yrs and over who do not fit above category will be charged a private fee.
Payment is required on the day of appointment. We accept cash, EFTPOS and Credit Card. A surcharge applies to all EFTPOS and Credit Card payments.
Late Cancellation or Did Not Attend Policy
We have limited appointments available, by not attending or failing to give appropriate notice other patients miss out on the opportunity to utilise that time.
We have the following rules in-place (rules and fees apply to all patients regardless of concession status):
- If appointment is cancelled giving more than 3 hours notice no fee is charged
- If appointment is cancelled giving between 1 to 3 hours notice a $43.20 fee is payable (more if a longer appointment was booked).
- If you fail to attend your appointment, or give less than 1 hours notice a $86.40 fee is payable (more if a longer appointment was booked).
If you fail to attend or give less than an hours notice 3 times in a 24 month period:
- You will be required to pay a deposit of $86.40 before booking an appointment or payment details will need to be stored.
- Bulk billing will no longer be offered to you, this means if you will need to pay appointment fees each time you see your GP even if you hold a concession card.
- You may be asked to transfer to another practice
Please note that no appointments can be made if you have an outstanding invoice.