Welcome to Five Star Medical Centre
Five Star Medical Centre is located in Port Macquarie on the beautiful mid-north coast of NSW. Our team of experienced local doctors, nurses and reception staff are dedicated to providing the highest standard of care to assist with your healthcare needs.
Appointments can be made in advance or on the day if required. Please call our friendly reception staff to arrange an appointment on 02 6584 1000.
Opening Hours (we are closed weekends and all public holidays)
- Reception are available: Monday to Friday 7:45am to 4:30pm*
- Face to face appointments: Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4.30pm*
- Telehealth appointments: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm*
*Times may vary depending on GP availability
- In an emergency please call 000 without delay.
- For urgent medical care please attend Port Macquarie Base Hospital on Wrights Road
- To speak with a registered nurse please call Health Direct on 1800 022 222 or use online 'Symptom checker'.
Healthy North Coast GP Telehealth Service
Phone 1800 931 158 or click HERE for more information
- After-hours GP appointments and advice
- Information, diagnosis and treatment
- Prescriptions sent to your local pharmacy
- Medical certificates
- Specialist referral (where eligible)
- Care summaries provided to patients, regular GP and My Health Record
The Healthy North Coast GP Telehealth service is delivered by Fullerton Health Australia and funded through the North Coast PHN program. The PHN Program is an Australian Government initiative.
Other Handy Info:
- Home Visits are available at GP's discretion.
- An Interpreter Service is available to assist if required, please be sure to advise staff when making appointment if you require this service.
- We offer Indigenous Healthcare, to assist with planning and provision of appropriate health please advise staff if you wish to take part in Closing the Gap program.
- We follow the RACGP Code of Practice for the management of health information within our practice.
- If the situtaion occurs that you need to talk with your GP over the phone please call to arrange a telehealth appointment.
- Please let reception know if you require a follow up appointment to discuss test results.
Five Star Medical Centre acknowledge that we are on Birpai country and we pay respects to all Elders past, present and emerging. We acknowledge the ongoing connection to the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands, skies and waters of the Hastings Region